Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Introduction

Hi, my name is Lin and I live in the Mohave Desert.  My husband and I just love it.  


I love to craft in my craft room--paper is mostly my thing; although I do sew as well.  I love to browse the net and "CASE" other's great ideas and make them my own.  So if you see something that looks familiar--you'll know why; and Thank you so much.  


I love butterflies because they symbolize new birth in Jesus Christ.  I also love flowers--however, roses are my least favorite.  My most favorite flower is a carnation or a bouquet of them is even better!  


I am new to this blogging thing so bear with me.  As time goes by I hope to be able to personalize this site more.  I am learning.  The primary reason for setting up a blog is so that I can enter some contests.  If you wish to comment on my blog please keep it clean--no swear words, and most of all please do not use God's name in any of your entries.  Thank you.    



No comments:

Post a Comment