Monday, April 9, 2012

I haven't blogged for a while.  I just don't know where the time goes.  I have had a myriad of commitments and things to keep me busy.  I did leave one message around the time change.  


I don't know about all of you, but it always throws me for a loop.  We are only 10 miles from the Arizona border and as you know they don't change their time.  It just stays on one time all year round.  I wish everyone would just pick one time and stick with it. I don't care which one it is.  Anyway, that is my two bits worth.  


Trust everyone had a great Easter.  At our church the pastor says "He is Risen!" and we all reply back "He is Risen, Indeed!"   Yes, Jesus is alive and as my new favorite song says:  "He's living on the inside and roaring like a lion, My God is alive!!"  


Well, that is all for now.  Happy Spring to you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment